Thursday, February 7, 2013

Miley Cyrus' Short Hair Here To Stay? Singer Says You'll Never See Her With Long Hair Again



Miley Cyrus made the bold move to chop her hair off last August and she has no plans to grow it back.
The 20-year-old singer was known for her long, wavy brown tresses, but these days she keeps it as short as she can. Cyrus told E! News that she doesn't miss her long hair "in any way" and plans on sticking with her buzz cut.
"I feel like I had a bun every day of my life. I hated the extensions hair -- that's sewn into your head. It's creepy." she explained, adding "You will never see me with long hair again!"
Someone might want to tell Cyrus that it's more than possible to achieve long hair without extensions, but it doesn't matter since she says her fiance, Liam Hemsworth, loves her short hair.
"It's so weird seeing [pictures of] me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment