Friday, April 19, 2013

French Montana Confirms Miley Cyrus Collaboration


french_4_502057

(AllHipHop News) It seems that Miley Cyrus’ New Years resolution was to enter Hip Hop. In his interview with MTV Hive, the Moroccan rapper confirms that the two have been in the studio together.
According to the rapper, the pair linked up at Clive Davis’ Grammy party back in February and united over shared inebriation:
That’s my dog. That’s my peoples. We became friends at the Clive Davis Grammy party. I was sitting there with Puff. She was sitting there with Wiz [Khalifa]. She just kept looking at me laughing, I kept on looking at her laughing. I said, “What you laughing at?” She said, “I know you high like me.” After that, we became mad cool. I went over to the studio, just kicking it.
Montana also reveals that the video for his upcoming collaboration with The Weeknd, entitled “Lifted” will begin shooting next week. His collaboration with Wale, “Back to Ballin” off Wale’s Folarin mixtape will be released soon and is reportedly shot by comedy collective Funny or Die.
The MMG-affiliated MC also spoke on Reebok’s recent decision to remove Ross as their spokesman:
I feel like a lot of people did worse than that and people didn’t judge them. They could’ve taken it light on him, understanding that it was a mistake. People make mistakes; we all human. That’s about it. As far as Ross, I know him personally. I know he’s a great guy. He’s like a big brother to me and I’m a big fan of Reebok. I can’t wait for them to cut me one of them big checks.
French Montana’s Bad Boy debut album, Excuse My French is set to be released on May 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment