Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pharrell Talks Miley Cyrus.. AGAIN


Pharrell talked about Miley Sexy Cyrus AGAIN! On working with Miley: What we all have in common is that we like new stuff, we like making music that doesn’t exist. That’s what Tyler has in common with me and what I have in common with Miley. Put it this way,
He heard her music and next thing you know he’s in the picture with her. That’s not what you would expect, but that’s what I love doing: totally surprising people. Were you guiding Miley's album it or was it a shared collaborative effort? She's an old soul that was trapped in a younger situation who just bursted at the scenes and I was just happy to be there during that transformation.
Easy and fun working with her? Yeah for sure, I remember when they use to ask me about the same questions with Justin (Timberlake); people be like why you going in with *NSYNC? Because there’s somebody in there that you don’t know.It’s crazy to see how much Justin Timberlake has changed from *NSYNC till now. Well, wait till you see what Miley’s done.

No comments:

Post a Comment