Saturday, December 1, 2012

Miley Talks Kelly Osbourne to OK! Magazine


Miley Cyrus values Kelly Osbourne's friendship because she is so honest. Miley told OK! 'I like it when people are honest. Like, if I look bad, I want you to tell me if I look bad. I've always been that person. I really like honest people and I think that's why me and Kelly get along so well, and I think a lot of people are put out by it. They can't believe she really has no filter, but I don't really either.
I think there's a time and a place to be respectful and I also don't like those people that feel like they're entitled to speak everyone's truth. I don't feel that I'm the person in charge of putting everyone in their place in any way and I won't really give my opinion unless you ask me. I'm not judgmental.'
Dolly Parton told In Touch that she loves Liam Hemsworth: 'I have met him and he’s a beautiful, nice boy. I love Miley to death, and people are mean about her all the time. She’s just trying to grow up and find her spot. It grieves me when people talk bad about her. I wanna smack them. Knock it off, find something else to do. Let the kid grow up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment